Thursday, January 15, 2009

clarification...

it was recently brought to my notice that my previous blog was somehow not in the right spirit of "blogging". i am not allowed to write stuff like "certain some1" etc. etc. ... , because i've generated curiosity and now it's my moral duty to reveal the "certain someone" and the "certain someone else".

so in reply to that - please do not bother as to who these "certain" people are! when the time is right, things will reveal themselves or better ; you will CHANGE and no longer bother about who they were. ( i sincerely hope its the latter!)

i am sorry, if i have misled you in someway. it was not my intention to do so and please accept my apology.

but rest assured - you will have the answer to your question.

regards

3 comments:

Vikram said...

You actually took us seriously!!!

bala said...

u are not forgiven

Sudhir said...

gulu - with you i can not be too careful...

i might find a blog dedicated to me for doing this... ;)

so i have to take precautions...